Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Mary Pierce returns after six months at the Acura Classic

This may again be old news to some I guess, but I was so happy when I read this. Apparently Mary Pierce is returning after six months to play at the San Diego event.

I hope she's injury free for a long while, I love watching her play. And I would love to see her and Martina play again. So I hope they both do well.

Come to think of it she probably has already played since it was suppose to be Monday and it's Tuesday now:). I hate not being able to see this one on t.v. Hopefully I'll be able to get it online somewhere and give a full report.

All in all things are looking up for the hard court season. I actually hope Serena stays away for a while longer. I like seeing other players besides the Williams sisters win these tournaments.

Anyway here is a related article:
http://www.supertennis.co.za/default.asp?id=186379&des=article&scat=supertennis/wta

No comments: