Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Here we go with another rain delay

Well it was another rain delay today at Flushing Meadows, play was suppose to start at 11am it started around 2:30 pm.

They better not postpone Hingis's match till tomorrow, she has to have a day off just like everyone else. It looks like it might happen though, especially since we have Nadal and Serena playing today. I have a feeling those matches will take forever. Hopefully Martina will have a nice easy opponent.

Oh, and I forgot to mention this last night glad to see Lindsay Davenport back and doing well she made it to her second round yesterday easily.

I never used to like Lindsay when she was at the top, but in recent years she's kind of grown on me so I hope she sticks around at least to take out people like Serena or Sharapova.

No comments: