Thursday, May 18, 2006

Martina Hingis's humble abode:)

This is Martina inside her house from a Swiss Magazine
Magazine photo again
This is Martina's house in Hurden on Lake Zürich Switzerland.


This is one she used to live in with her mom in Trubbach Switzerland


This is another house Martina lived in with her mom in a place called Schindellegi from 2002 to 2004

This is just a random pic one of Martina's passions is horse back riding



I found these pics on the Martina Hingis Message board (and no I'm not a stocker) all of the house pics are available freely on the net through Google here.
Boy, for a 25 year old she sure lived in a lot of different but nice houses.
Apart from her place in Switzerland I know that she's also got a place in Florida as well. I gotta say she not only has great taste in guys but a great taste in architecture as well.
Looking at all these just makes me wanna move to Switzerland:D

No comments: