Monday, August 28, 2006

Serena unworried about limited preparation

The title of this article says it all, but man I really don't like some of the comments she makes. That's probably a huge part of why I've never liked Serena she always comes off so full of herself.

Venus in my opinion is always a lot more humble, but Serena goes way overboard. It's mostly the last quote I have a problem with the "I haven't looked at the draw, I don't care it doesn't matter" bit sounds like she's totally sure she's gonna win the thing or something. I don't know it's just weird.

Personally I don't see her getting that far anyway especially now that Lindsay Davenport is back.

The only thing good about this article is the photo of Steffi and Andre.

And of course so you know what the heck I'm going on about here is the aforementioned article:
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/26082006/6/n-sports-serena-unworried-limited-preparation.html

No comments: