Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Refael Nadal off to a good start a Rogers Cup

Well looks like Refeal Nadal is back in tip top shape his opponent Chilean Nicolas Massu did give him a bit of a challenge but Nadal hang in there and eventually won in 2 sets 6/3 6/2. Nadal is last year's defending champion of Rogers Cup it'll be interesting to see if he can do it again or if Roger Federer will be able to stop him.

I think a clash with these two will be inevitable. Being more of a Roger fan myself I'm actually very interested to see if he can beat Nadal like he did at Wimbledon. Of course this time will be a little more difficult since they are not playing on grass. But hey I have faith in Roger. I'm predicting another Roger/Refeal clash in the final. But upsets have happened so we shall see.

Here is an article related to the Nadal/Massu match with results from other matches played today.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/08082006/3/sports-nadal-wins-rogers-cup-opener.html

No comments: