Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Federer, Nadal, Blake match summeries

Generally I'm more of a women's tennis fan but I have been watching some of the men's Rogers Cup action this week and I have to say it's been pretty good.

At the moment I'm watching James Blake and Richard Gasquet, very entertaining match I'm a little disappointed in Blake I'm a big fan of his. But gotta hand it to Gasquet, he's playing really well I didn't know that he's such an all court player very few men players are.

And looking at the score right now Gasquet has just won 6-4, 6-3 so Blake is out too bad.

And of course last night I also watched Mr. Roger Federer, so great to watch him play. Always so calm cool and collected, hardly breaks a sweat he had no trouble getting past Paul-Henri Mathieu 6-3, 6-4 in his first round. Federar and Nadal are playing their second round matches later today so I'll be sure to watch that.

I'm also getting really excited about next week can't wait to see all the women come out on court the best of the best oh, what a week it'll be.

Looks like Federers next match is about to start so I'm off to watch:D.

Here is an article with details on Federers and Nadals matches as well as other match summaries for anyone interested.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/08082006/3/sports-nadal-federer-win-rogers.html

No comments: