Thursday, August 10, 2006

Hi-ho, hi-ho, a camping we will go

Yep, I'm off on a 3 to 4 day camping trip starting tomorrow, or later today lol. Much to my own displeasure, since I really hate it but I'm being dragged along. With my sometimes wonderful sometimes unbearable parents. I'm leaving tomorrow morning and coming back on Saturday or Sunday, so there will be no more blog updates till then. Since I won't have access to the net obviously.

The reason I hate camping the most is probably 'cause we have the worst luck when it comes to weather, last time I went camping it was raining like cats and dogs for 2 days. I'm hoping for more luck this time, but at the same time not holding my breath. Plus spending 3 days with my parents is just not my idea of fun.

I really don't think I'm cut out for camping anymore, it was fine when I was a teenager but since then I've never really enjoyed it. But again since I have no choice I'll have to make the best of it I guess. Now if I can just get through the 3 hour car ride with my parents...

Anyway, there should be plenty of updates next week since it'll be the women's turn at the Rogers Cup. I'll be sure to keep you all up to date on Martina's progress as well as some of the other players.

Anyway to all my blog visitors, take care and bye for now.

No comments: