Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Momo beats Williams to get into the quarters

I actually don't like either one of these players, but out of the two I definitely prefer Mauresmo over Serena. I'm still rooting for Davenport and I think Mauresmo will be easier for Lindsay to beat then Serena.

Since she still seems to suffer those really bad game or should I say set lapses. That always seems to be the pattern with Mauresmo, she plays well at first and somewhere in the middle of the match she just drops out.

She won the first one easy 6/4 but completely went away in the second and got bagled 0/6. Then finally came back in the third set 6/2. And as much as I don't like Mauresmo I gotta give her credit she played a lot better then Serena, certainly moved a lot faster.

That's really the only reason I bothered to watch this match. I just wanted to see Mauresmo kick Serena's butt lol. I know sometimes I can be a total b* * * * lol.

No comments: