Saturday, September 16, 2006

Celebrity Duets America has voted and...

The Xenaverse kicks butt again! Lucy Lawless was the top vote getter tonight:D. She looked absolutely gorgeous again in a gold gown, and I liked this song she did with Dionne better then the one last night. The group number at the beginning was great as well this time they did Earth Wind And Fires "September".

So far I still haven't heard that one knock out song from her, she's doing great with the artists but I'm hoping she gets some better songs next week. One where she does most of the singing instead of the other way around.

I can't wait to see who she gets paired up with. Hope it's Cindi Lauper:D. The bottom three tonight were Hal Sparks, Cheech, and Carly Patterson.

Poor Carly got the boot, which I thought was unfair it should have been Cheech I don't even know why the heck he's still there.

And Hal should not have been in the bottom 3 it should have been Jai who had a less then stellar night Thursday. But oh well, what are you gonna do, at least Lucy is still in this thing:D.

It'll be interesting to see how she handles the pressure of being the only woman left in the competition. Next week things are gonna get tougher with 2 people being voted off instead of 1.

Thankfully we were spared any comments from Little Richard tonight who had a prior engagement, I say thank god! that man makes no sense to me anyway lol.

No comments: