Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Ellen DeGeneres to host The Oscars

I was going to entirely skip The Oscars this year, but when I heard she's hosting that totally changed my mind. Now I will definitely be checking it out. I know that some people may not like her style of comedy, so some may not watch it anyway but I find her hilarious.

I think her brand of comedy will be good for The Oscars help to actually make it entertaining instead the bore that it is every year. I still won't know any of the nominated movies because I never get to see them lol.

But I'll watch it purely for the jokes which I know will be great. I also find it interesting that The Academy Awards are in February again this year, what happened to March?. Makes you wonder why they changed that little tradition, maybe due to Sept. 11.

Here is an article confirming the news:
http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-ellendegeneresoscarshostannouncement,0,1141261.story?coll=zap-tv-headlines

No comments: