Saturday, September 09, 2006

Celebrity Duets the results are in....

Lucy lives!. She was the first one to get the news that she was moving on, yay!. Not that I ever had any doubts, the Xena fans really did their job:D. The show started with a group number with the song "One Way or Another". And it was well done by all. And right from the get go Lucy was having fun.

And man! can that woman pick her outfits lol. I might post some pics later in the day for those who don't know what I'm talking about;). Ok, I'll give one hint, two words rocker and chick;). In her duet tonight Lucy sang one of Kenny Loggins greatest hits "Footloose". My all time fave 80's movie:D.

And she kicked butt! singing it I mean lol. She was so much more relaxed than last night, her personality was really shining through in the performance. I think people finally got to see how quirky she is. Oh, and I forgot to mention for the Footloose number she was wearing this great white fringe dress and looked absolutely gorgeous. Again I hope I look that good when I'm in my 30's:D.

This time Kenny Loggins seemed to have a real chemistry with Lucy and looked to be really enjoying himself. It could have also been what Lucy was wearing lol. But either way it was a knock out performance. Hopefully, Lucy will stay as relaxed and really shows what she can do next week.

As for the voting and the other celebrities, Lea Thompson was booted off:( which I thought really sucked. It really should have been the gymnast Carly Paterson or Cheech. But, oh well. Can't wait to see what this show has in store next week!. I hope it'll be Cindi Lauper or Richard Marx as I've said before I want one of them to sing with Lucy:D.

No comments: