Friday, September 15, 2006

Celebrity Duets week 3

Well, tonight Lucy sang with Dionne Warwick and even though I had a feeling that's the singer she would get I'm sort of wishing she got someone else. Only because Dionne has such low raspy vocals which forced Lucy to sing much softer then normal. I had to strain to actually hear her voice.

I think she did it partly out of respect and part intimidation. I hope she takes David Fosters advice and sings higher next time so people can actually hear her vocal. And I also agree with him on his comments in terms of Lucy having to deal with the toughest genres out of all the other celebs and handling it well. I hope she makes it through and gets a chance to sing with another female artist like Cindi Lauper.

Her wardrobe was definitely working for her again, this time she was wearing this beautiful glittery blue dress with her hair straight again. I might have some pics tomorrow:D.

And loved her personality peaking through when listening to Little Richards comments and doing a little Xena yell lol. It was great to see all the I love Lucy signs as well:). She gets another chance to sing with Warwick tomorrow hopefully they'll pick a better song. I'll be watching to see if Lucy is more relaxed on Friday like she was last week. As for the judges Little Richard was his usual incoherent self lol.

I need a dictionary for that man lol. Marie was really critical on everyone tonight, but I guess it's because we're getting down to the wire. As for the other celebrities Hal Sparks did the best tonight. I think he even out sang Jai Rodriguez.

My pick for who I want gone this week?, without a doubt Cheech. He has got to go. I think the gymnast Carly Paterson deserves to stick around for another week but he has got to go!.

No comments: