Friday, January 26, 2007

The next American Idols?

I usually only write about the winners of American Idol. But this weeks reject auditions were so hilarious I just have to talk about them.

I give you exhibit A:



This guy could not be more full of himself if he tried. He obviously does not know the meaning of the word "sing" because all he's doing is talking lol.

I do have to say I love his names for past idol winners particularly Carrie Underwhere, Phantasia When and his insults to Simon lol.



As for this girl, well I give her credit for admitting she knows she's not a good singer. Finally someone who gets it!. Or so I thought lol, until she uttered the words "even if I don't sing I can be the next American Idol". Yeah that goes hand in hand with saying someone can be a great actor when they can't act lol.

Speaking of actors, here is someone who definitely should be in that profession. She brings new meaning to the word "drama" lol.



Now I admit she's not a bad singer, but she would definitely fit in better with the cast of "Days of our Lives" lol.

And my personal favourite:

Isadora/Julie or as my friend and I have appropriately dubbed her "orgasm girl" lol. Watch the video and you'll understand exactly how we came up with that name;0 LOL.

No comments: