Saturday, January 20, 2007

Sick of the waiting game

I have been waiting all day for the Hingis/Nakamura match but it doesn't look like ESPN is going to show it at this point. So rather then wait I'll just post some pics from the match. It was an easy win for Martina anyway the Japanese player didn't have anything to threaten Hingis with she won in 2 quick sets 6/2 6/1.

She's now awaiting the results of the Li Na/Dinara Safina match. But no one knows when that will start since the rain in Australia has been relentless, and no one has played on the outside courts. The only courts available are the 2 main ones with retractable roofs (Rod Laver and Vodafone Arenas).

My money is on Safina though, I think it's going to be her and Hingis in the 4th round. Hopefully with Martina as the victor. And then of course there would be another quarterfinal re-match with Hingis and Clijsters but gotta wait and see how she deals with Safina first.

I'm also looking forward to the Serena/Jankovic match, I wanna see Jankovic kick Serena's butt, something tells me that she will. In fact I will be really surprised if Serena scrapes through.

No comments: