Monday, January 15, 2007

Winter is finally here

As expected, I knew this was going to happen absolutely no snow in December and now it's snowing like crazy. It's actually the worst type of snow, snow mixed with freezing rain that makes the roads very icy and dangerous.

Lets just say I am so glad I did not have anywhere to go today. What I wouldn't give to be in Australia right now:D. Speaking of, the Aussie Open is underway, so far there have been no big surprises.

Well maybe with the exception of Serena making it through to her 2nd round match, but if you ask me she only won because the other player kept giving her free points.

I don't see her making it to the end. We'll see how the rest of the week unfolds. I'm still waiting for Martina to play in her first match. It's a waiting game, in the mean time I'll be checking out The Golden Globes tonight.

No comments: