Thursday, January 11, 2007

Evan Rachel Wood and Marilyn Manson!!??

According to this article Evan Rachel Wood (one of my all time fave young Hollywood actresses) has been hanging out with Marilyn Manson.

They have become good friends after he asked her to appear in his first movie and pose for his water colour painting. The rumors are that they might be dating (and that she's the reason for Manson's recent marriage break-up).

Which I honestly hope is nothing but a bogus rumor, because I cannot picture them as a couple. Frankly, I don't want to. As far as I'm aware she's still dating Jamie Bell.

Neither Wood nor Manson have commented on the rumors, so I would say they are most likely false. That's my story and I'm sticking to it, because the alternative is just too disturbing.

No comments: