Friday, December 01, 2006

Been a little quiet lately

Not much has been going on in the gossip, celebrity department lately (at least nothing I feel is worth reporting). Which leaves me with very little to write about, since my life is just not that exciting lol. At least for now.

I did find an interesting trailer for a horror movie with Michelle Trachtenberg (Dawn on Buffy) called "Black Christmas" from what I've gathered it's a remake of a 1974 flick. What's really strange is that it comes out on Christmas Day.

Makes you wonder how many people will actually see it. Especially since the plot of the movie involves young girls getting killed left and right. Not exactly something that fills one with Christmas cheer. But I'm sure there will be some horror buffs curious to see it.

Gotta say it's nice to see Michelle she disappeared for a while after "Eurotrip" but this year she's done some tv appearances one on House and the other on Law and Order: CI this week. And it looks like now she's getting back on to the big screen.

You can check out the trailer here:

No comments: