Saturday, December 02, 2006

Relaxing Saturday

Having a nice relaxing day today. Haven't had one of those for a while, due to parental pressures and general family issues. Got together with a couple of friends over the last couple of weeks, lots of fun was had.

Staying in, eating junk food, playing Sega (yes I still have a working system). The perfect way to relax.

The weather we've been having lately is perfect for staying in (if you can). It's been nothing but wind, rain and cold for the past 3 days. Strangely enough we don't have any snow yet, but I'm sure it's on its way. Oh, joy.

This weather hasn't been very favourable for my immune system, I've been feeling crappy for the past 3 days.

Hoping it is only weather related, I don't need to get sick right now. Especially since I'm going for a job assessment on Monday, don't want that day to be any more difficult then it has to be.

Cold gloomy days are of course also perfect for surfing the net, which makes the geek in me very happy lol. Speaking of I'm off to surf right now:D.

No comments: