Tuesday, December 26, 2006

All good things must come to an end

Well, Christmas went off without a hitch. It's amazing we wait all year for it and it's gone in a flash. Well okay, technically it's not over just yet, there's still the madness of boxing day. Which I will be participating in this year lol.

The lengths one will go through to get a good price on something eh? lol. But that's what I'm planning to do going out tomorrow and spending the last of my cash on a birthday present for myself. It's the only time of year where I don't actually regret going a little nuts with my savings. Not that I ever go nuts, 'cause I don't have that much lol.

Anyway, as I've mentioned Christmas went well, I ate some, I drunk some (actually more then usual) which is rare for me. What can I say? it was very good wine. Spent most of today sleeping off the hangover lol.

My favourite part though had to be getting to talk to my family members back in Poland. Both the parental units and myself spent half of Christmas Eve on the phone, it's a wonder we found time to enjoy the food lol.

That was about the highlight of Christmas for me, I didn't really care that much about the presents. I was just happy to hear my relatives voices. Sappy, I know.


We were actually going to make another round of phone calls to the relatives yesterday (since it's after midnight now) but we were all too tired to even pick up the phone. We could barely speak after the 4 hour marathon on Christmas Eve lol. I'm sure we'll make up for it later today though lol.

That's about all I have to say on the subject really, I will add that I am looking forward to New Year's Eve. Since I'm actually doing something other then sitting at home this time lol.

No comments: