Saturday, December 16, 2006

And now back to our regularly scheduled program;)

I'm back!! er, well my blog that is lol. First off my most sincerest apologies to all the readers returning and new.

I'm sure you were starting to wonder what the heck happened to my blog, and why you kept getting a blank page. Well I had some extreme technical difficulties in the past week.

Some major issues with my template, not sure what happened whether I was hacked or what but either way it wasn't pleasant.

I've been tearing my hair out trying to figure out what happened and how to fix it. Took me a while but as you can see things are back to normal.

I have a lot of topics on the back burner, and I'll start to post them as time allows. I'm a little busy at the moment with some life stuff but should have ample free time at the end of next week.

Hopefully all of you have hang in there and will come back for a visit often now that things are back to normal, because I have a lot more to say;).

No comments: