Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A little of this, a little of that

I know, I know I've been slacking off lately. Well, what can I say?. It's December so things are a little slow all around right now. Plus I've been a little busy trying to find a job. Things are moving along but there's a lot of calling and waiting involved.

Have to say travelling is not a lot of fun this time of year, especially if the only way you can get around is by bus. The weather has gotten a lot colder and it's really starting to feel like December. Lets just say I'm hoping this winter will be short. But the realist in me says, that living in Canada makes that next to impossible lol.

Anyway, that's about it in terms of my life at the moment. Let's get back to something a little more interesting... pop culture:D. I'm sure we've all heard of a little movie called "Rocky" right? (if you haven't then it's probably because you're a youngster or living under a rock lol).

For those who don't know there were 5 movies in total, which I've always thought was more then enough. But Hollywood didn't and they've made another one. Yep, that's right Rocky VI aka "Rocky Balboa" is coming to a theatre near you this Christmas. It stars an aging Sylvester Stallone (although I have to say he looks good for his age).

Here is a trailer for Rocky VI that I found on YouTube:



It looks interesting, but to be honest I don't think many people will go see it, except maybe the die hard Rocky fans of course. I think I would rather just wait for the DVD lol.

Also according to the Internet Movie Database Sly is doing another Rambo movie entitled "Rambo IV:Pearl of the Cobra" due out in 2008.

Hollywood is clearly out of ideas.

No comments: