Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Creepy Cruise strikes again

If you've read my blog in the past then you will know I cannot stand Tom Cruise and therefore I never pass up a chance to diss him.

Especially when the opportunity practically presents itself on a platter lol. Throw in Scientology (which I never have nor will ever want to understand) and I just can't stop myself. The following video solidifies my opinion that Cruise is nuts (not that I really needed more proof lol).

http://defamer.com/344987/the-tom-cruise-indoctrination-video-scientologists-dont-want-you-to-see?autoplay=true

Frankly just trying to pay attention to his incoherent babble took some effort, so I won't blame you if you've turned it off half way through.

Just for the hell of it let's examine some of the things he says in this video shall we:

"I won't hesitate to put ethics into someone one 'cause I put it ruthlessly into myself"

Yes, and we all know who he forces all his ethics on don't we?. The freekatie.net site isn't just for kicks.

"We can create new realities...improve conditions".

Search out new frontiers baldly go where no man has gone before, sorry I couldn't resist lol.

"Being a scientologist is not like anyone else, you can't drive past the scene of an accident, 'cause you know you're the only one that can really help".

Yes Mr. superior it's called being human something I am seriously starting to doubt when it comes to you. Oh, and you know what would be even better then a scientologist? an ordinary person with a cell phone or here is a thought a trained paramedic/doctor!.

"I wish the world was a different place, I would like to go on vacation."

Yes poor Tom I'm sure all that Scientology preaching takes it's tall on a person, or well it would on someone average and not someone who probably goes on vacation more times in a span of a week then any regular person does in their entire life lol.

"I'm carrying my load doing as much as I can".

Yeah, I believe him...NOT lol. I would if I ever saw him actually doing something worthwhile for charity. But out of all the celebs in Hollywood he's the one you hear the least about in that respect. So I'm not buying that for a second.

I don't know what's more scary his lack of communication skills and general lack of sentence structure or his maniacal laugh. But if I really had to choose I think the laugh would win. Creepy doesn't begin to cover it.

Why exactly did he take it upon himself to be the spokesperson for Scientology anyway?.
Plenty of other celebrities belong to it, like John Travolta and Lisa Marie for instance but you never hear them. I wish he would follow their example.

No comments: