Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Heath Ledger found dead!!


Another celebrity shocker, actor Heath Ledger (10 Things I Hate About You, Brokeback Mountain) was found dead from what his family says was an accidental death (although the actual cause has not been determined yet).

I can honestly say I was absolutely stunned when I read this, I've always been a fan of his work, and I was looking forward to seeing his portrayal of Joker in the new Batman movie. I just didn't think it would be his last:(.

Last week we lost Brad Renfro and this week it's Heath Ledger. I had a conversation with a friend of mine about this very subject and I really hope she is not right on her "these things come in threes" statement.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/080122/entertainment/film_heath_ledger_dead

No comments: