Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Jodie Foster in Nim's Island



Found this trailer recently. Jodie Foster in a children's adventure film?. Ok I could definitely see that, but Jodie playing a goofy comedic character?.

Never in a million years LOL. I'm so used to her playing serious dramatic characters that this seems so foreign.

I do have to give her props though she does seem to have great comedic timing. It's actually kind of a nice departure from her last movie (The Brave One).

Young Abigail Breslin must have been thrilled to get this part, not everyone gets to be in movies with Jodie Foster. I can understand why she was chosen, although I have yet to see "Little Miss Sunshine".

And hey, Jodie is finally in a movie she can allow her kids to see lol (I'm sure that was part of the motivation for taking this role). Looks like a fun flick, I'll be keeping my eye out for it.

No comments: