Sunday, January 13, 2008

"Dead Like Me" movie trailer

I haven't heard anything about the "Dead Like Me" DVD movie since last year so I decided to do some digging and low and behold I found a Youtube trailer:



Key things to note, no Mandy Patinkin as Rube (he was busy with Criminal Minds) and no Laura Harris as Daisy Adair. Too bad those two were my favourite characters (aside from George of course;).

Couple of other things in regards to the trailer, Ellen Muth's voice sounds a little different, but perhaps it's just the audio.

The other major change?, the actress who plays Reggie looks completely different. Amazing what a growth spurt will do to you.

Aside from all that, it looks like the movie stays true to the show's sarcastic humor. I'm really looking forward to it.

I just wish the trailer included a release date. If anyone out there has the inside scoop on that please let me know so I can start counting down :D.

No comments: