Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Interviews how I loathe thee

So, I had a job interview today. As I'm sure you may have guessed I find the whole thing really stressful (but than who doesn't right?).

Sometimes I feel like the whole process is more stressful than actually working.

I find that even when I'm prepared for it as well as I can be (with all the best tips and common questions).

It doesn't really help to lessen the stress issue, because there are still doubts that creep into the back of your mind, before and after the interview.

Getting ready for it, is so tedious, because you're just repeating the same answers to the same questions in every one of them.

Or at least that's what it always feels like to me. Like you're basically putting a different spin on the same things.

It's so hard to sell yourself when you only have limited experience. The experience bit is thing that always frustrates me too.

Since in order to get the experience in the first place you have to be given a chance.

Which really doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but it's the strange reality of the working world. Thus endeth the mini-rant lol.

No comments: