Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Another French Open another lost opportunity


Well it is now official Martina Hingis is out of the French Open due to her hip and back injury. I'm not really sure whether I should be disappointed, since I really didn't have high hopes of her recovering in time.

Though I'm sad that she's missing another shot at the French, I'm also glad she's taking the time off to heal and get back to 100% health wise. Because until she does that entering tournaments would be pointless. And only hinder her in the long run.

So once again I'm wishing her a very speedy recovery. Who knows, maybe she'll be back for this year's Wimbledon (I know I'm probably dreaming but hey it could happen). We shall wait and see.

One thing is for sure, Roland Garros is going to be an absolute bore-fest (at least for me).

No comments: