Monday, May 14, 2007

Hingis out of Rome

This past week Martina Hingis pulled out of the Rome championship with her back/shoulder/hip injury. I still don't know which lol. Well, actually from what I have read Martina is suffering from an inflammation of a sciatic nerve. The injury radiates into the left leg, so she cannot put pressure on it. But the diagnosis is not conclusive.

Either way it doesn't sound good, this injury seems quite serious and could put her out of commission for some time. So it's a good thing she pulled out of Rome, now I'm starting to have serious doubts about Roland Garros. But until I find out otherwise I'm staying positive and wishing her a speedy recovery.

The Grand Slams just won't be as exciting without her in them. In fact the whole rest of the season would be a giant snooze-fest

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sylwia,

just wanted to say hi! You write well!

Talk to you soon!

Lurker said...

Thanks:)