Thursday, May 10, 2007

Evan Rachel Wood and Marilyn Manson still an item?



A while back there were rumors that Evan Rachel Wood (Thirteen) and Marilyn Manson were dating, now of course I didn't think they were true.

'Cause frankly it's just scary. But it looks like there may have been some truth to the rumor after all. Evan appears in Manson's newest music video (above). All I will say about it is that it's not for the kiddies lol. The whole thing is 8 minutes long I saw it earlier today and have no desire to ever watch it again.

Marilyn Manson just creeps me out, I don't understand his music or his art and frankly I don't want to. Which is why I'm just so baffled as to why Evan is so interested in him. Maybe it's because he's so weird she seems attracted to all things weird, I don't know.

And what is it with Evan and music videos? I think this is her 3rd one. I mean she's a great actress there's really no need for her to do music videos. I guess she's doing it for fun but still. There's no need for her to give into that particular Hollywood trend.

And yeah I admit that the reason I have trouble seeing Evan with Manson is probably because I will always see her as the 15 year old who started out on "Once and Again". Although on second thought 13 and the movies following it kind of shattered that image.

So maybe that's not it. I don't think it's even the age difference (after all there's plenty of that Demi and Ashton for example). It's definitely the general freakishness of Manson. I really don't get why she went from this:



to this:



Colour me confused.

No comments: