Saturday, May 05, 2007

"Go" with Hanson



If you're wondering why I'm posting this video, then you obviously haven't been following my blog, if you did you'd know that I'm a huge Hanson fan and proud of it:P. And if you really didn't know well then I guess the cat is out of the bag lol.

I realize that a lot of people may not care about this topic or particularly the band, to those people I say tough cookies this is my blog so live with it:P.

And you might as well get used to it because there will be lots more Hanson rants in the future, especially after the release of the new album. Speaking of this is Hanson's latest video from their upcoming album "The Walk" a song entitled "Go".

Can I just say how happy I am to hear a song completely sang by Zac for the first time ever. In the past it's always been Tay who took the lead, it's nice to know that Zac has the chops too.

But let's talk about the video itself, I like it it's very simplistic it actually reminds me of Coldplay's video for "Fix You". The new single sounds great!. If it's any indication this might be their best album to date.

The only thing I don't get is why so many bands always do the bit where they're playing instruments in the middle of nowhere lol. Like we're that stupid to believe they are actually playing them. Other then that though it's a great vid, Zac is not bad on the eyes either so a big plus there:D.

The new album was suppose to be released May 22nd but apparently the release date has been pushed back to July *sigh*.....this is gonna be a long summer lol.

No comments: