Friday, December 12, 2008

Taylor Hanson welcomes baby #4!!


People.com reports that Hanson baby #7 has arrived.

Taylor and his wife Natalie have welcomed yet another son into their ever expending family.

Viggo Moriah was born this past Tuesday Dec. 9th in Tay's home town of Tulsa, Oklahoma.

And I couldn't be happier for them, but let's deal with the name for a second shall we, Viggo?!.

And if that's not bad enough a friend of mine informed me that the second name is typically given to a girl. WTF?!.

Honestly every time I think they cannot possibly top themselves with horrible name choices, they go and prove me wrong.

I really wish they would stop in fact I insist on it. And by 'they' I mean all the brothers, but I think Taylor's choice definitely wins the price.

I feel so sorry for poor little Penelope, who's now completely surrounded by boys. On the other hand she will have no problem with speaking up and standing up for herself when she becomes an adult.

Once again congratulations to the proud parents :). And here's to baby #5 in 2009 *LOL*.

Though it's any one's guess which one of the guys will have one next, my money is on Zac.

No comments: