Sunday, April 01, 2007

Just checking in

Haven't been writing much in the last few days so thought I would check in. Not much has been going on with me life wise just working. Some days are good, some days are bad and some just plain awful lol. I think I look forward to weekends more then ever these days.

I'm certainly looking forward to this coming weekend, it being a long weekend of course. Finally 4 days to relax, catch up with friends and indulge my geek self by spending quality time on the computer lol.

I'm sure that sounds boring to anyone else to me it's time well spent. Before we get to that (the weekend) I have to make it through another 4 days of phone calls and traveller inquiries (yupee). Anyway I'm gonna stop being a whiner now and move on to something else.

The Family Circle Cup starts next week April 7 I'm looking forward to that, another tennis tournament with a great line-up of players.

Lets hope Martina has a nice fresh successful start, she certainly needs it after all the downers in the last 4 tournaments. I'm sure the 2 week break she had helped her get some rest, perspective and a lot of training no doubt. So I'm sure she'll be ready to kick some butt. I wish her lots of luck.

Lets see what else?, oh yes today is April fools thankfully it was nice and uneventful for me with no one trying to pull some lame joke on me. I think I'm too old for those lol.

But hey kudos to anyone who did get into the spirit, hope your significant other or loved one isn't too pissed or worse tries to get revenge. Lets just say I've been there and it's not as funny when the tables are turned.

That will be all, wishing all my readers an enjoyable (if not bearable week) ;).

No comments: