Saturday, April 07, 2007

Hingis pulls out of Family Circle Cup

Looks like I spoke too soon when I said this tournament would have a great line up because now it will be the opposite.

The best players have pulled out due to injuries. That includes Maria Sharapova, Justine Henin, Svetlana Kuznetsova and Martina Hingis.

Who suffered a hip injury this past week while training too hard to keep her compatitive edge. It's really too bad, I was really looking forward to seeing her play in this one.

Especially since she was going to be the number one seed due to so many players pulling out. I hope the hip injury is nothing serious and I wish her a speedy recovery.

Hopefully she'll be able to play the tournament in Warsaw and get her revenge on Agnieszka Radzanska.

Get well Martina:)

Read the related article

No comments: