Saturday, April 21, 2007

Feelin' good

Not much has been going on in the sports or entertainment world at least nothing that would be of any interest to me so I thought I would mention some random life things instead.

Spring has finally arrived!! about damn time! lol. The weather has been beautiful the last couple of days. Which means my folks are gonna start going out on their daily bike trips and probably drag me along with them at some point (oh joy).

It will also mean I'll have a lot of time to myself and that's always a good thing :D.

We've even acquired 2 brand new bikes this weekend, after our previous 2 were stolen from the bike room of all places!.

Well I have to say I am looking forward to some sunshine for a change. Not only does it put me in a much better mood, but I also have a lot more energy.

No comments: