Monday, April 09, 2007

All good things come to an end

Well the weekend is almost over (well already over for some) which means it's back to the grind tomorrow, those 4 days just flew by!. I did have an enjoyable weekend, didn't do much just ate a lot, drank a little (of course) and simply relaxed.

Got a chance to talk to a few family members, or at least the ones I was able to get a hold of. I think the rest were either too busy or too tired to bother replying I don't know. But it's too bad because I had a lot of time for family catch up. Now who knows when I'll get to talk to them again. Oh well, c'est la vie as they say.

The weather is still not improving, we're still in the minus column and it's almost the middle of April!. Mother nature is playing a very cruel joke on us all, hope the joke is over soon 'cause I'm not laughing.

No comments: