Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Back to the beginning

Well, I quit my job/volunteering today (well yesterday since it's after midnight) so it is back to square one for me. Job searches and interviews here I come (oh joy! lol).

Definitely not on the enjoyment list, but I think the best thing to do when you feel like you're not getting anywhere, not going forward or backward just standing still. It is time to move on. So that is what I'm doing. And I don't regret it, well ok maybe a tiny part of me does but I think that's more disappoint then regret.

I guess you could say I'm no longer satisfied with just the work experience itself, monetary incentive is definitely a big motivator and a need in my case.

It's amazing how no matter how much you may enjoy certain aspects of whatever you're doing (work wise). You always find that the need for money overshadows everything else leaving you with no choice but to look elsewhere.

Now comes the worry whether I'll be able to find anything, but I'm staying positive for now. If only the parental units would get off my back, make up their minds and stop bitching that would be a load off the stress meter. But since that probably won't be happening anytime soon, I guess I'll just have to grin and bear it as always.

No comments: