Thursday, April 05, 2007

At long last! (it's the long weekend)

Finally it is the weekend!. There was a moment when I thought this week would never end even though it was a short one lol. It's probably because very few people came in or called to buy and inquire about a trip.

So through no fault of your own you become a clock-watcher and every second feels like an eternity.

But now I have 4 days off and I am beyond ecstatic, that's 4 days where I can veg on the couch and just do absolutely nothing. Plus I get to sleep in another major bonus! :D.

I wasn't going to mention anything about the crappy weather we're currently experiencing, but I'm really not surprised so what the hell. I will say this it was completely frigid today.

Definitely not pleasant for venturing out anywhere. And it is going to continue to snow all weekend long.

I wish I could say that this is the longest record breaking winter but that would be a lie lol. We've had even longer lasting winters in the past, oh the joys of living in Canada lol.

No comments: