Monday, February 26, 2007

A little update on moi :)

For some of my friends (and my readers in general) who are wondering how things are going in my personal or should I say professional life. I'm happy to report I finally have a job in a Travel Agency.

Right now it's on a volunteer/try out basis (because I have a lot of things to learn and re-learn regarding Travel and Tourism). But if things go well after a month, I might actually start making some income. Yay!!. *crosses fingers*

I am absolutely exhausted today, spent half the day answering phones and the other half calling people. Good thing I don't have to go in till the afternoon tomorrow, but I have to stay longer so I'm in for another exhausting day I'm sure.

Anyhoo, that's my bit of news. I'll write a little more later in the week once I've gotten used to the pace and the grind and I don't feel so tired.

No comments: