Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Amazing Race-All Stars

Well, my favourite reality t.v. show is back and back in a big way!. With 4 of my all time favourite teams from different seasons. There's the married couple Uchena and Joyce, another married couple David and Mary aka "Kentucky", Dustin and Kandice aka "the blondes" and of course Charla and Mirna.

So good to see all of them together, racing for a million bucks. I loved how David and Mary were a little awe struck at meeting Charla and Mirna and Rob and Amber.

Speaking of Romber (aka Rob and Amber) that has to be the only thing I absolutely hated about tonight's ep, and for people reading this get used to it I'm going to bitch about them a lot lol. Basically till Phil utters the words "Rob and Amber I'm sorry to tell you you've been eliminated from the race". You all will just have to put up with my ranting.

This is only the first leg of the race and Romber are already annoying me so much I can't stand it! and of course they had to come in first that didn't make it any better. It was disappointing really, I'm hoping as we go on the other teams work togather and kick Rob and Amber's butts. I'm specifically thinking of Uchena and Joyce 'cause I know they can do it. Hell, they've already won the million once so they know what it takes.

And lets not forget about the blondes those two are smarter then a lot of people give them credit for in fact if there is a team that is just as good as Romber at manipulation it's them.

Oh, I also have to say it was so refreshing not to have the teams bicker all the way through and basically being their own destruction. I think that's definitely something that will not happen in this race, all these people have been through it before so I'm expecting nothing but some good 'ole fashioned competition. With some trickery thrown in:D.

The detour tonight wasn't that challenging (compared to others) but of course we're just getting started so things will no doubt become more difficult as we go along. I'm absolutely looking forward to next week.

I already have so many questions like, which country will they travel to next? will they still be in Quito Ecuador or move on to another one? are any of the teams going to strike up alliances with others as so many have done in previous races? who will come out ahead of the remaining 10 teams?.

And most important what rule changes have the producers implemented this time around?, and last but not least what have they cooked up for the fast forwards? (hopefully nothing involving the shaving of hair 'cause poor Joyce has already done that).

If you have never watched "The Amazing Race" before, I recommend you do so, unlike all the other reality shows this one is worth watching especially since you can actually learn something.

You can find out more about this great show by clicking on The Amazing Race link in the link section of the blog.

No comments: