Monday, February 19, 2007

Martina Hingis the polo player??

Well the Dubai tournament has started today Martina is playing on Wednesday, can't wait:) (suffering a little tennis withdrawal lol). The draw has once again gotten interesting because both Sharapova and Serena Williams are out. Serena with the flu and Sharapova still with the hamstring injury.

So that's 2 big opponents Martina won't have to face. But she still faces some competition with Mauresmo and of course Justine-Henin. I'm also not counting out Kuznetsova.

Should be an interesting tournament.

And while we're waiting, enjoy some pics of Martina playing polo in Dubai which is something I thought I would never see lol, or maybe it's just because I'm too used to Martina wearing stylish tennis outfits lol.



The hat just kills me lol


hingis.org

No comments: