Sunday, June 11, 2006

Martina Hingis's latest flame






Here are some photos of Martina with her latest fling a fellow tennis player named Radek Stephanek in Prague. I wish her well but I really wonder how long this one is going to last.

This is boyfriend number...somebody please leave a comment and tell me the exact number.

Ok, ok I know that last line was brutal but please!. I mean I'm a huge fan of hers but, her love life does remind me of a roulette wheel.

In my personal opinion Martina can do better then this guy, but on the other hand personality is the key not looks.

With all that said I wish her great happiness and love in her personal life. And nothing but success professionally.

The above pictures can be found here: http://sport.blesk.cz/Clanek53807.htm
the link was originally found on the Martina Hingis Message board.

The link itself is to a Czech web page. But no worries even if you can't read Czech you can still look at the pretty pictures;).

No comments: