Friday, June 09, 2006

Henin wins over Clijsters again



I know, I know, I'm late again Blogger was having some more issues yesterday and I couldn't post.

In any case I watched the Semi-final between Justine-Henin and Kim Clijsters and I have to say I was disappointed.

I really expected Kim to win. I mean she was playing so well the whole tournament, heck she played better against Hingis then she was in this match against Henin.

In all her previous matches she was making a lot less errors but yesterday it was one error after another. It's really too bad I wanted more of a rivalry, maybe a 3 setter.

Instead Justine beat Kim in 2 very easily at that 6/3 6/2. I wanted Kim to win so that she could get her 2nd grand slam and so she could take the #1 ranking from Amelie Mauresmo.

Now Justine will face Svetlana Kuznetsova in the final on Saturday. Who knows maybe Kuzntsova can pull it off.

Maybe Kim will have more luck at Wimbledon, than again I'll be rooting for Martina:). Oh, and it looks like on the men's side there will be a final between Federer and Nadal.

I'm thinking of checking it out to see if Federer can win his first French Open. I'll certainly be rooting for him.

No comments: