Thursday, June 29, 2006

Andre Agassi moves to 3rd round to face Nadal!




Wow, I just love watching Agassi play. Just when you think the opponent has the upper hand Agassi gets out of trouble with a great serve or a drop shot.

Today was a perfect example that age is not exactly a bad thing. With age comes experience and Agassi has plenty of that. He beat his opponent in 3 sets 6/4 7/6 6/4.

I'm rooting for him to win this thing it may not happen but what a story it would be. Especially since this is his last Wimbledon.

And what a 3rd round match it will be on Saturday. Agassi will play the 'king of clay' Rafael Nadal. This could be a 5 setter. I can't wait to see it. I really think Agassi can do it, again I'm always rooting for the underdog;).

Here is a nice article from the match from Wimbledon.org
http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/news/articles/2006-06-29/200606291151598458437.html

No comments: