Thursday, June 08, 2006

BlackBerry users beware

Now first off I have to admit when I read the headline of this article I was thinking of the blackberry fruit lol.

Then I thought ok that's new plenty of people are addicted to blackberries but I wouldn't consider it bad or dangerous.

Of course what the article is actually talking about is the blackberry electronic organizer. I think I'm gonna have to stop calling myself a 'geek' lol.



CHICAGO (Reuters) - BlackBerry addicts have a crack at freedom when they check into one Chicago hotel: the manager will put the communications devices and others like them under lock and key for guests who want a break.

Rick Ueno, general manager of the Sheraton Chicago Hotel, said the program which began on Wednesday grew out of his own personal BlackBerry addiction. His one-step recovery was switching to a regular cell phone.
read more...

No comments: