Thursday, September 26, 2013

Martina Hingis' husband claims he was physically attacked by Martina and her mom

Now that she is done with tennis, perhaps Martina Hingis could try boxing or mixed martial arts.
Not content with seemingly cheating on him twice, the former women's tennis world number one has apparently beat up her estranged husband with the help of her mum, according to several Swiss newspapers.
French showjumper Thibault Hutin claimed in July that he had walked in on Hingis to find her with another man after one year of marriage. He took her back only to discover her cheating again.
In a bizarre twist, Hutin - who is waiting to divorce the Grand Slam champion - claims he was sitting at home minding his own business when Hingis, her mother and her mother's boyfriend combined to launch an attack on him.
“On Monday evening, I was in our shared apartment when the doorbell rang. In the course of a dispute, Martina and her mother Melanie Molitor pounced on me - beating and scratching me. My upbringing forbids me to beat women," he told Blick.
"I resisted every effort but Mario Widmer, the partner of Melanie, struck me in the head with a DVD player. ”
Hutin says he had to call police to recover his credit card and passport from the trio. A police report apparently suggests it was a "violent incident" with Hutin claiming he had received threatening text messages.
He has since moved into a hotel with plans to return to Paris.
“The policemen went back to the apartment with me and forced the three to surrender my valuables," Hutin is quoted as saying.
“They wanted to kill me. I’m shocked! I never thought it would go so far."


Ok, I am sorry but I had to laugh a little at this.  Just not something you read every day (unless it's the tabloids or Jerry Springer). It's turning into a regular soap opera!.

Sounds like a made up story of a scorned husband to me (and a little juvenile at that). 

No comments: