Wednesday, March 19, 2008

More fun at the Y

I am now more then halfway through the job workshop, the weeks went by surprisingly fast actually. All I can say is that it's been interesting and very very exhausting, hence my lack of updates lately.

So, what have I been up to the past week?. Well, I've done more tests and group activities in the past two weeks then in high school and College combined lol. Since I've never been a fan of either that is the one aspect I definitely won't miss.

The experience itself has been a cluster ranging from fun, to frustrating, to down right boring lol. And to be honest I still don't feel any clearer on the whole choosing a career direction thing. Guess we'll see if that changes in the last week.

Also I have to say this even though I've mentioned it in a post last week, I am SO over the high school attitudes and complete lack of maturity.

This whole thing just reinforced why I liked being in College so much more, everyone there was on the same level.

Having said all that, I have made some good friends, with whom I'm really hoping to keep in touch.

Tomorrow we are learning about life balance and health. As part of that we will be making a trip to the gym (just when I thought all my high school nightmares were behind me LOL).

I am planning to enjoy the hell out of this weekend, especially since we will no doubt be overwhelmed with all the things we have left to do next week.

No comments: