Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Note on the holidays

Well, Christmas came and went very quickly as it seems to every year. I've never been a fan of the Christmas anticipation that goes on through all of December, but maybe there is something to that. If we didn't anticipate it, I guess it would seem even shorter.

As for how the holidays went for me, let's see once again I've had way too much food, and spent half of it on the phone with my relatives. Over the years it has almost become a holiday tradition. lol.

It was nice to hear from everyone though, especially since Christmas is the only time you really feel that void. Although, on the second day of phone calls I was so done with talking, there's only so many ways you can answer the same question every time lol.

It's funny we're only half-way through the celebrations and I'm already tired lol, what can I say?, the holidays always have the opposite effect on me.

Hope the holidays were an enjoyable affair for all of you and all the best in the coming new year.

No comments: