Friday, March 09, 2007

T.G.I.F.

Man, this has been one long week. I am so happy it's the weekend finally I can sleep in, watch the tube and relax. And of course catch up on some tennis news;) since I've been a little out of the loop lately.

Today was a moderately slow day, things picked up in late afternoon but really slowed down in the evening. So much so that I got to go home a half an hour early (yay!).

Well actually it didn't make that big of a difference because my bus still came at 8 so I was home at half past the hour. But hey early is early :).

I promise I'll start writing about something more exciting soon. For those of you who are perhaps getting tired of reading my daily work related rants. I think I'm getting bored of writing them myself lol.

There should be a lot more tennis related stuff coming up in the next few weeks or so especially since we're getting close to the second grand slam of the year Roland Garros.

No comments: