Sunday, March 30, 2008

It's been fun


Well, my YMCA job workshop finally came to an end this week. It's funny how when you first start out something the days just drag on and on, but as you get towards the end the days just fly by.

It's also interesting how quickly something can become routine even if you don't like it much at first.

I never thought I would say this, but I'm going to miss it, not so much the YMCA or the activities just the people I was with.

It turned out to be enjoyable after all, even if I don't get anything out of it (well except for the cash that is;).

I have to make a couple of more trips over there in the next couple of weeks to talk to the facilitator on a one to one basis, so we'll see what happens with that.

The one thing I definitely won't miss is having to get up at 7 am. In fact I'm looking forward to some well deserved rest over the next couple of days. Especially since it looks like lots of April showers are on the way.

Hopefully after the rain we will actually get some sun and it will finally feel like spring.

No comments: