Monday, March 24, 2008

Dancing with the Stars (week 2)

Tonight was another awesome night of dance, quick step turned out great for some not so great for others.

Poor Monica Seles still couldn't find her groove, and I think unless her fan-base goes dial crazy she will unfortunately be the first one to go tomorrow.

Marlee Matlin was amazing once again, btw. it was nice to see Jennifer Beals in the audience supporting her. I was wondering when she would show up.

Kristi Yamaguchi continues to forge ahead of the pack, quickly becoming the one to beat. I actually think Marlee will be able to give her a run for her money, along with Priscilla Presley who keeps surprising me.

My favourite male celebrity dancer by far is Edyta Sliwinska's partner Jason Taylor, I don't think I've ever seen a football star more graceful then this guy. He's definitely got the potential to go far in the competition.

Even Marissa Jared Winokur, improved this week. I'm not sure whether she's got the potential to win the whole she-bang. But one thing is for sure with the force of the Xena-verse (Xena fans) behind her she will be in for the long haul.

My predictions for who will go home tomorrow Penn Jillette and probably Monica Seles.

No comments: